5 Jan 2016

Mum Slams Pranksters After Daughter, 4, Was Superglued To McDonald’s Toilet Seat

A mum has slammed cruel pranksters after her four-year-old daughter was superglued to a toilet seat in McDonald’s. 

McDonald’s in Exeter where the incident happened

Little Kaya’s skin was ripped from her legs after a strong, clear adhesive was found smeared on the seat in the restaurant. 

Furious Nicole Langmead, 24, said: “ I just don’t understand why anyone would do this.”
Police want to talk to two teenage girls who were came out of the disabled and baby changing cubicle in Exeter, Devon, just before Kaya went in. 

Nicole, who was also with her other daughter Nuala, 20 months, said: “I was waiting outside the toilets with my two daughters for quite a long time. 
The toilet where superglue was found
"We were just about to give up when these two girls came out of the bathroom laughing.

"They were probably in their early teens. I didn’t think too much of it and Kaya went into the toilet.

"A short while later she came out in tears and told me that she had become stuck to the seat.” “She said something had hurt her bum, but it never crossed my mind it would be glue.

"I was completely shocked and I then checked Kaya over to see how badly she had been marked.

"She was left in tears and the skin was ripped off the back of her legs. She has gone into the new year in shock and so sad that someone would do this to her.”

Nicole said the glue only came off her skin five days later. 
The incident took place around 2.30pm on New Year’s Eve and Nicole, of Exeter, has since posted a message on Facebook to those responsible.

She said: “To the two young blonde girls that thought it would be so hilarious to put super glue on the disabled and baby changing toilet in McDonald’s, I just want you to know that I am still having to console my four-year-old daughter who was unfortunate enough to use the toilet after your little prank.

"The backs of her legs and bum are red raw after the glue had stuck her to the seat and she has been in tears on and off since.

"I hope you’re proud of yourselves. Your families must be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment