18 Feb 2016

Lost wallet returned with hilarious note

A man who lost his wallet received a brutally honest - and hilarious - explanation as to why all of his belongings weren't returned.
Reilly Flaherty lost his wallet at a concert in Brooklyn a few weeks ago. Two weeks later, he received an envelope from the person who found it.

It contained his license and credit cards and a note explaining why his other items were not returned.

It read in part:
 "I kept the cash because I needed weed, the metrocard because, well, the fare's $2.75 now, and the wallet cause it's kind of cool."
Flaherty said he and his friends have laughed quite a bit about it.
"The note was basically, I'm a good guy, but I'm also kind of giving you the middle finger, and I'm keeping everything that has any currency behind it," said Flaherty.
The concert hall where Flaherty lost his wallet heard of what happened and offered him tickets to an upcoming show.

No comments:

Post a Comment