25 Feb 2016

Kris Jenner fears Kanye West’s outbursts are ‘damaging the family brand’

Over the last few weeks Kanye West has raised concern and outrage with a series of rants on social media – ranging from talking about the price of school books to begging for money from Mark Zuckerberg.
It looks like Kris Jenner isn’t happy about her son-in-law’s recent bizarre behaviour.
Kris, who has spent years carving out the Kardashian empire, is said to be getting anxious about it and the effect it could have on the famous family’s image.

An insider told Us Weekly: “Kris loves Kanye but really hates his recent behaviour.”
They added that the momager is “getting really anxious and upset about it”.

And it’s not just Kris who is getting fed up - Kim is also reportedly growing tired of her hubby’s antics.

According to Us the Twitter spree has really taken it’s toll on Kim, who recently became a mother for the second time.

A source told the magazine: "Kim is very concerned and frustrated. She and Kanye are having big problems that are escalating.
"Kim has demanded that Kanye get therapy."
Kanye's latest outburst saw him take aim at Taylor Swift and ex Amber Rose - again.
The dad-of-two slammed the singer during an appearance at 1Oak nightclub in LA, saying: "She not cool no more. She had two seconds to be cool, and she f***ed it up."
 He also hit out at Taylor after she called his new song Famous misogynistic. It features the lines: "I feel like me and Taylor Swift might still have sex, I made that bitch famous," although Kanye insisted that Taylor approved the lyrics.

Kanye West yells about THAT Amber Rose sex tweet during foul-mouthed rant at club appearance.

He ranted: "I called Taylor. I played her. I told her, I said, 'Taylor, I talked to my wife about it.' I said, 'How do you feel about this line, Taylor?' I was like, 'Taylor, I feel like me and you might still have sex.' She said, 'Ooh, Kanye, I like that line.' Then she won her award and said something completely different."

Also in Kanye's firing line on Tuesday was Amber, who defended herself by poking fun at the rapper after he recently unleashed an epic barrage of offensive tweets against Amber and her ex Wiz Khalifa, who have a two-year-old son Sebastian together

Kanye hit back at 1OAK, screaming: "Stop trying to make up stories... Amber ... that bitch ain't never stick her fingers in my ass, I don't play like that.".

Mirror UK

No comments:

Post a Comment