13 Oct 2015

Carlo Ancelotti puts Premier League clubs on notice

Ancelotti targets January return
Former Chelsea FC Manager Carlo Ancelotti

Former Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has announced that he is ready to make a return to management and has indicated that the Premier League is his preferred destination.
In a move that will surely send a shudder down the spines of those leading the Premier League sack race, Ancelotti told Corriere Dello Sport, "I would like to go back to the Premier League. It is the ideal environment not for football, but for the 'game' around football.
"You can work there with the right amount of pressure and with the necessary detachment and calm. Before I retire, I'd like to have another experience in England.
"Where will I go? Where they call me. I will talk, evaluate and then decide. Up until a few weeks ago, I was scared someone would call, but now the return is getting closer.
"Unless something strange happens. I am ready to get back on the bike in January." Ancelotti, who has won three Champions League titles as a manager, would be an excellent capture for any Premier League team, so the question is which club will pull the trigger first?
Would Chelsea want to bring back the manager that delivered them a Premier League and FA Cup double in 2010? May be!
Source ; ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment