18 Nov 2015

Meet Miss Nikki, with enough assets to leave you stunned

Meet Nikki Mudarris, a TV starlet with a body so redonkulous we're not entirely trusting our eyes.
The 25-year-old, also known as Miss Nikki Baby, is one of the stars of Love And Hip Hop Hollywood
She first came to limelight  thanks when an unauthorised video showing her having sex with her rapper ex, Mally Mall was leaked.

Her social media presence is enough to rival friend Amber Rose, with nearly every post featuring sometimes, ample dose of cleavage or a close-up of her massive behind.
.Nikki in an effort to capitalise on her sex appeal has started her own lingerie line, which she modelled in a raunchy video posted to Instagram. See more photos below

Photo 1 Click Here

Photo 2 Click Here

Photo 3 Click Here

6 comments:

  1. Stephan I'm a biggest pain cause I like baby Nicky I love her and I And I want to baby Nicky date Or I can get to huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephan I hope 1 day front baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephann I want baby naked be my boyfriend girl hers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephan Baby Nicky I hope you tell me a cow okay Hope you suing me bit chicken

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephan Baby make it I have a birthday come here my house

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephan I got sunshine on a cloudy day when is cold

    ReplyDelete