17 Nov 2015

Hollwood HIV Scare.Charlie Sheen announces he is HIV positive

Charlie Sheen has announced he was diagnosed HIV positive four years ago in an emotional TV interview.
The Hollywood actor, who said he initially thought he had a brain tumour, told America’s Today programme: “It’s a hard three letters to absorb."

Sheen, who revealed he had spent 'millions' buying people’s silence, said he does not know how he contracted the virus.
He took part in a sit-down interview with Matt Lauer, at 7am local time in New York (noon in the UK), after Radar Online and National Enquirer yesterday went public with claims he is HIV positive,

Charlie revealed his diagnosis was “roughly four years ago”.
He said: “It started on what was series of constant headaches, insane migraines and sweating the bed completely drenched two, three nights in a row. I was eventually hospitalised.
“I thought it was a brain tumour. I thought it was over.

After a battery of tests, spinal taps and all that crap they walked in the room and said ‘boom’ this is whats going on.
“Its a hard three letters to absorb. Its a turning point in one’s life.”
The actor has revealed he has paid approximately $10million over the years to keep people quiet about his HIV.

In a segment from the letter written to Lauer, he reveals how he was betrayed by people he trusted with his diagnosis, writing: “I trusted them they were deep in my inner circle and I thought they could be helpful and as I said my trust became their treason.”He admits in the letter: “In and around this perplexing difficult time I dazedly choose or hired the companionship of unsavoury and insipid types (prostitutes).

“Regardless of their saltless reputations I also led with condoms and honesty when it came to my condition. Sadly my truth soon became their treason as a deluge of blackmail and distortion took centre stage in this circus of deceit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment