21 Dec 2015

Kris Jenner vows to kick pregnant Kim K out of family home in most shocking spat yet

Following on from last week’s spat over the 60-year-old’s secret messages to Lamar Odom, Kris had clearly done some serious brooding.
The momager, possibly too scared to tell the selfie queen in person, forced daughter Kourtney to be the messenger of some seriously bad news: Kim needs to get out of the house.

Naturally the demand didn’t go down well.
“I’ll gladly move out,” the now mother-of-two raged.

“What a nice woman she is, putting out a pregnant woman and a child. I just don't understand what my mom is thinking.”

But when confronted about decision, Kris insisted that she needed space as a matter of self-preservation.

“I just don't think that my heart can handle any more abuse from you…when you get mad,” Caitlyn Jenner’s former wife fumed.

“You don't realise how much you hurt people with your words.”

No comments:

Post a Comment