16 Apr 2016

Eden Hazard denies Real Madrid deal

Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has dismissed suggestions a summer transfer to Real Madrid has been completed.
The reigning PFA and Football Writers’ Player of the Year has been touted for a move away from Stamford Bridge at the end of this season.

The former Lille winger has struggled for the Blues this season but he’s still one of the most sought-after players in world football.

But the 25-year-old refuted claims that a deal has been done to take him to the Spanish capital and has reaffirmed his commitment to Chelsea.
‘Have I signed for Real? No, that’s not true, I do not know who said that,’ said Hazard.

‘For now, I am at Chelsea. I have a season to finish, and my contract ends in four years. For now, I’m here, and I am, and I want to get back on the field with Chelsea.’

No comments:

Post a Comment