16 Jan 2017

Drone captures devastation at crash site of Turkish cargo jet

Drone footage captured the smoldering wreckage of a Boeing 747 cargo jet in the devastated village of Dacha-Suu on Monday
The plane was reportedly carrying just four crew members, but crashed into the village of Dacha-Suu, some 25km (15 miles) from the capital, killing dozens on the ground.

All of the crew reportedly died in the crash. Some 32 residential buildings in the village were destroyed.
Turkish Airlines cargo plane crashed into a village near Kyrgyzstan’s main airport on Monday. 37 people were killed in the crash which also destroyed homes after the cargo plane attempted to land in thick fog.

Video Credit: Ruptly

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor we were doing some research about this but will never find a useful and nice information like the ones will saw on your website . I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.one thing i should let you know, your way of
    writing skill has motivate me to start my own blog now.you can click to see all the package i have for you and please don't fail to write me back. thanks for all your effort.

    ReplyDelete